Four days til i head back east. Then seven weeks of life on the mainland. Looking forward to VT most of all. Particularly if there's campfires and Jeremy making me laugh so hard I nearly piss my pants. Jennifer (one of the other J's in my life...and there are currently many) does a pretty good job of it, but Jeremy still reigns champion.
I was entirely psyched about all the ultimate I'm supposed to be playing, but after practice tonight, I'm a little nervous. I'm pretty sure I have iliopsoas tendonitis, which means it hurts when I run...walk...and even stand. Yeah, what's up 30, you giving me warning signs? As much as I find it terribly difficult to back off, I think I'm actually going to have to rest for a whole week. A WHOLE WEEK. Can I do it? If I'm smart I will, but, well, I've never been accused of that ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment