04 November 2011

Premonition

I had a dream last night. In the dream, I was in someone's house, at a party of sorts. I was talking to some friends from Hawaii, and it was a couple of months ago. I said to someone in my dream "I'm dreaming right now. I know what going to happen in your future, since I am currently in the future, and only visiting this past in my dream. I can tell you what's going to happen to you, but you'll have to hurry up and ask because I'm going to wake up soon."

It was strange to know that I was dreaming. It was even stranger when I woke up this morning and remembered that the person to whom I was talking was a friend from Hawaii that I've been out of touch with for months. In my dream I really wanted to tell him his future. I was so afraid I was going to wake up before I got to tell him what to expect. And then on Facebook this morning, I saw that he had posted something about going into surgery today. A somewhat scary surgery. And I had no idea this was going on. But my dream-self knew. And my dream-self desperately wanted to tell him something. Only I can't remember that part of the dream. And I also can't get in touch with him yet.

No comments: