02 February 2009

Back to Work

It seems that I'll be staying on the island of Oahu for the foreseeable future...I got a three month position with the Department of Health. My title is Planner, and I'll be working for the Family Health Services Division.

What will I be doing? Could it possibly be in my actual field??? Yes, in fact. I'll be doing straight epidemiology. Analyzing large data sets to translate into policy, specifically for Maternal and Child health.

I'll still work coffee because I think it's fun, but just once a week or so.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Sweet! Congratulations.

Now we just have to find a way to lure you back to VT. (Maybe in the summer, when your three months are over and it'll be warm again? [I hear you've become a cold-weather weenie])

Anonymous said...

Hope all is going well! Thinking of you often enjoying your new island life.