I'm going to Women's Masters in July. How did I finally get old enough to play in masters?
I read an email today from a friend in Boston who finds it hard to believe that I'm not still 23 years old. I was always the baby in Boston. All my teammates were at least 5 years older than me. But now I'm old enough to play in with the old ladies.
The plan is to train hard for the next 15 weeks, then compete our butts off. I think we have a pretty great chance of providing some good competition.
I back to being a crazy ultimate player again. I'm coming back East to play in Gender Blender in Toronto. Then I'll hit whatever tournies are going on around Boston in June. Then I fly to Seattle for Potlatch, and the finale is Masters. If I'm not in shape by then, I think it'll be time to retire...
1 comment:
you got old enough to play masters because the UPA is retarded and set the women's age cutoff ridiculously low.
signed,
"grand master" (hahaha)
Post a Comment