In truth, the reason the Zionists have not been successful is because, as everyone knows, they are divided. Only what had not occurred to me, until some pretty in depth discussion with my brother, was the true reason for the divide: matzah balls.
If it had not been for my sister-in-law proclaiming, "I like the harder matzah balls better", when we were eating my mother's homemade chicken soup, I don't think J and I would have understood the true challenge that faces Zionism. You see, the soup we ate last night was replete with soft, fluffy "floaters", as all in the Jew world know them to be called. The shiksa my brother married apparently prefers the far inferior "sinkers".
After a few moments of disdain thrown in her direction, J and I almost simultaneously realized that this rift occurs not just in our own person homeland, but in the greater Israel, as well. And if the Zionist could come to agreement on the sinker/floater issue, then they could form a united front for world domination.
Think about it...
No comments:
Post a Comment