In case anyone was wondering, here are the things I would like for my birthday:
1) A job where I feel stimulated and where I feel like I am having a meaningful impact in the world.
2) To lose 10-15 lbs because I'm an insane American woman who will forever be on a quest to be thinner.
3) To be instantly back in ultimate shape when I finally decide to go play with the local team (next week?)
4) To get to see my dogs
5) A really good piece of cake. Followed by another really good piece of cake.
6) The ability to play the piano like Mozart..or even just a 2nd grader from Norwich
7) A kid who never gets in trouble and always makes the right decisions
8) A long work trip to somewhere foreign and dirty
When I started this list, I figured there wouldn't be anything tangible. Once again, though, cake has saved the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment