I keep waking up at 4:50 a.m. Doesn't matter what time I go to bed, I wake up at 4:50 a.m. It's really annoying because I can't fall back to sleep. The sun doesn't come up until 6 a.m., the gym doesn't open until 5:30 a.m. and honestly, who can function that early anyway. I hope to kick the habit tonight, but I don't have much hope. The rooster in my backyard even wakes up later than me!
We decided not to go on the three day walk, and it was definitely a good decision. It started to pour again this afternoon, and the forecast for tomorrow is just as bad. Instead, I think a subset of us are going to Senate's home village for her aunt's 70th birthday party. It's down in the south of Lesotho, on the border of Quthing and Mohale's Hoek districts. This is definitely confirmed, but I really hope to go. Get out of town for a night, visit a new place, and get some new cultural experiences.
Today was really low key, so I don't have much interesting to report. We were in Leribe all day yesterday for meetings which were quite fruitful. Today, because it's Good Friday, everything closed at 1 p.m. And most things are closed for the whole rest of the weekend.
More when there's more.
2 comments:
It's official. You have become Mom.
It's 4:45 am on a Saturday and I'm wide awake. Ugh! Welcome to my world.
Post a Comment