Toothpicks are used a lot in Lesotho. I'm not sure if that's in lieu of dental floss, but everywhere there is food, there are toothpicks available.
Unrelated...I've been doing a lot of driving lately, since I have to go out to the districts a few times a week. I may not be the best at driving a standard transmission, but at least now I can say I am able to. I'd even really like to get a standard car when I get home (assuming that is, that we ever need more than one car, and that I will actually ever own my own car. Is it weird that I'm almost 30 and I've never had a car?)
Thursday is May Day, International Workers' Day. I think the US is the only country that doesn't celebrate May Day. I mean we have Labor Day, but why do we always have to do our own thing?
Oh, and there was just a circus in town. I avoided it like the plague. Too many lonely elephants wandering around. Makes me so depressed. Seriously, I can't even watch Dumbo.
3 comments:
Glad you don't have a second car. You're helping to reduce your carbon footprint. We are thinking of becoming a one car family.
Just the F350? I hear those are good on gas.
I wouldn't be surprised if we wound up with a second car down the, er, road. I'd like to get a stick shift too. I've only ever driven a stick shift once, but I wrote a paper on how to use a stick shift for my HS driver's ed course, so it can't be that hard.
Oh, and to Jeremy - ha!
Post a Comment