Not much to report today. Woke up at 6:30, went to the gym after breakfast. Hit the Shoprite for some groceries on the way back.
I did a little bit of work in the late morning, just doing some write-ups of the meetings we had this week, then I read for a little while. Lauren is coming over shortly to go over the IFC report edits I've made, then I'll be going out to dinner with my roommates. Not sure where yet, but there are so few options for going out, that it won't be a tough decision...
Sarah is going to Maluti Hospital tomorrow with Lauren to make a video orientation guide for the clinical volunteers who come from Boston University Medical School. Suzanna and I have plans to go for a walk up into the hills around Maseru, though we'll see how the weather holds out. It looks like it's supposed to pour, but the storms here have only been coming in in the late afternoon/early evening, so we'll probably be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment