Not much exciting to report today. We went to the gym at 6:30 a.m. There were only about 10 people there other than us. Cricket was on TV, which was great.
We went home then, had some breakfast, and have been working all day since then. It's 6:40 p.m. now, and I'm still in the office. I should be heading home very soon to hopefully decompress from the day's work. Tomorrow I have high hopes of going to the supermarket for much needed shampoo and some additional food items. My diet is pretty poor this past week, not for lack of variety in the city, but because I just haven't had the time to get the things I need. I'm also going to try and talk to some of the Chinese people here to see if there is anything going on for Chinese New Year. I have a feeling I won't be automatically invited to anyone's house, but who knows. Crazy things happen when you're a foreigner.
I'm totally exhausted, so that's about all she wrote for today.
1 comment:
Cricket on tv? Soca music playing in the neighborhood? Sigh. So jealous.
Post a Comment