I believe Doctor Shor the Youngest would say "Boot and Rally." But he is a heartless ass. So, get better.
Hey! I represent that remark.
Unrelated to the above hilarity, I present the latest pictures from our mini ice storm in Lewiston.My apologies in advance for being a terrible photographer!
Oh, and this picture of Rocky is my favorite from this batch.
"Boot & Rally" could be a motto for so many things... but I know you'll rally, on your own terms, whether you boot or not.Feel better,-DZ
Good snow pictures. It's not like that here at all....(though to be honest, it could be, I haven't been outside in three days).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I believe Doctor Shor the Youngest would say "Boot and Rally." But he is a heartless ass. So, get better.
Hey! I represent that remark.
Unrelated to the above hilarity, I present the latest pictures from our mini ice storm in Lewiston.
My apologies in advance for being a terrible photographer!
Oh, and this picture of Rocky is my favorite from this batch.
"Boot & Rally" could be a motto for so many things... but I know you'll rally, on your own terms, whether you boot or not.
Feel better,
-DZ
Good snow pictures. It's not like that here at all....(though to be honest, it could be, I haven't been outside in three days).
Post a Comment